Monday, January 2, 2012

It's over.....

I can not stay awake.. Mommie had me up to early!!!

The Holidays are now over and time to get back to the grind of the working class. I don't know about you but my Holiday was very busy... yet lots of fun. I spent a lot of time with family and friends.. I even put about 500 miles on the little truck visiting family this Holiday Season. There was tons and tons of smiles and laughter. 
The sad thing was... I fell asleep 20 mins to midnite on New Years Eve.. I could not stay up one more min....  I can see why.. I was up at 3:30 am because of a chronic illness. When I did get up I drove to see my Grans about 185 miles away, then back home the same day... after arriving home I went to spend the evening at a friends for dinner and enjoyable conversation....
 My wish for the New Year will be lots of fun swaps and meeting more of my internet friends in person. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's new ideas and fun projects... 
So you see my friends... life was busy but fun!! I hope all of you had a fun and wonderful Holiday :O)
M and The Pitty

Ps:
Christmas Block Swappers.. If my plans work out..
I will be sorting blocks tonight and mailing them out tomorrow after work :O)

0 comments: