Sunday, June 22, 2008

One of my Up-cycled Projects

Pretty In Pink Child's Apron made from a Size 5 Skirt




As some of you know I was injured in an accident with a Drunk Driver. I have not been able to work my part time job on the weekend.. So I decided to put my time to good use. As I can't sit long, stand, or lay down at great lengths of time. So when I feel like it I have been doing a bit of sewing over the last two weekends.
I was trying to think of something fun to make so I made this very Yummy little girls apron from an upcycled skirt. If you are intrested in owning it... I have it up for sale at http://auntpittypats.etsy.com/. I am working on the second half of this very colorful little skirt. It too will be an apron. It looks almost the same except it will have different embellishments.

2 comments: