Saturday, October 20, 2012

What's the fuss???

Hello ladies..
I just wanted to thank everyone that is playing along in the Christmas Block swap. 
Thank you.....For joining in on another year of fun for me.
 I love love love these annual Holiday Block Swaps. I was beginning to worry that I might have to drop the Halloween Block Swap. I was having a very difficult time getting the swap filled this year. Then out of the blue.. I received several nice emails asking to join in if I hold the swap next year. Yes they are new comers.. I am so excited that they want to play along with the repeat players... Yeah for ME!! 
As far as the Christmas swap.... I was beginning to worry that the spaces would not fill.....But not to worry you artisans are the Bomb.. I am always amazed at your kindness, creativity and trust. You say why did I put trust down. To join in on a swap like my Holiday block swaps.. It can and does run into a bit of money and not to forget the amount of time spent on  making your projects. It's an honor to be trusted like I am. Thank you!!! 
Ok... I thought I might show some of the cute blocks that we received this year for the 2012 Halloween Block swap :O)

 Block by  Calico Joan

 Block by Janice D.

 Block by Birdena F.

 Block by Becky O

 Block by Kim L.

 Block by Cathy H.
 Block by Maria B.
 Block by Maria B.
 
 Block by Rchelle P.


 Block by Pat W.

 Block by Nadine C.

Block By  Aunt Pitty Pat

I just love the little blocks we received this year .. aren't they adorable. 
I can hardly wait to see all the adorable and creative Christmas blocks ;O)

0 comments: