Saturday, July 9, 2011

Do you have??

These little wrist band pinkeeps are my own origional design... Aren't they cute??
I designed these little creatures about 25 years ago. 
I keep thinking I will design more, but never have gotten around to it.

I have been searching the internet for the last few weeks looking for pinkeep patterns that are free. I have collected several... but I am still looking for more. Do you have any links or free patterns that you are willing to share with me???

Did I tell you these are For Sale in my Etsy Shop :)
Aunt Pitty Pat's

7 comments:

Val said...

These are darling!! So cute.

catsmum said...

well aren't you a clever girl! why would you need other people's patterns ? these are just purr-fect

retrorevival.biz said...

Well aren't you clever?! These are really adorable:)

~Cindy

Alex Sand said...

Those are so cute! Much better than the boring wrist pincushion I use.

cinda said...

These are adorable! You have the cutest pattern, you don't need someone elses. I would love to get my hands on one of these.
♥cinda

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Hi M, Oh I Love your pinkeeps! I also have a apron/pinkeep blog with lots of links
http://pinkeeps.blogspot.com/

Hugs to you my friend
Sherrie

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies for all your warm comments..
Sherrie I forgot about all your wonderful links thanks for the reminder!!
M