Friday, March 30, 2012

Don't Give Up on Me!!

Hello Sweet Blogging Friends, :O)
I am so sorry I have been away so very long... I have been having some problems with my past auto accident since Christmas. I have not been posting a whole lot during that time. 
I went yesterday and received the first of three injections in my cervical. The doctors are hoping this will take the swelling down in my neck and stop the shooting pains that are running down my arms and out my fingers. It feels sort of like lightning strikes to me... Can't hold on to stuff and for sure can't use a pair of scissors. 
Although I have pushed myself to get some of my started items done and also complete my Spring Mug Rug swap. I hope after the second injection that I am able to sew comfortably again... I sure miss my sewing machine. I love to create :O) Until then ladies know that I am here and I miss all of you and your wonderful notes and comments.. 

Until I see you again here is a very fun Tutorial for a Zakka Lunch Bag from EverKelly.

6 comments:

Nora Andersen said...

I hope the injections work and I send all my best wishes to you. Get well soon!!!
Warmest greetings from Germany, Nora :-))

Rebecca P said...

Oh you poor thing, hope you are better soon. Looking forward to another one of your swaps.

Poet Whale Studio said...

Get well wishes you'll be able to enjoy sewing again soon. Take it easy and enjoy creating as best you can.

Uniquely Yours Creations said...

I pray that you can get some relief!
Miss your posts on FB too!
Get well soon!

Allison said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

ZanySandy said...

i love that bag! LUVITTTTTTTTTTTT!!! HUGS!!!