Monday, March 15, 2010

Wonderful fun Purse

Isn't this a fun looking bag.. I found the tutorial for it at Bloom. This bag doesn't look very big but it looks like it would be the perfect size for a seasonal bag for Easter or any other fun Holiday. I can see this bag made with bright funky colors for that teenager in your life. Easy to make .. and you could always have something new and fresh in a snap. I just love the fold over flap. It keeps these easy and simple purses closed.. not letting your treasured items fallout!

Attention:

I had a new reader that asked a question about a pattern on the blog... please post me again. I was a silly little ninny and posted your comment before I took down your e-mail addy
and now I have spent 30 mins looking at comments and can't find your post.
Please forgive my error.. I am not trying to ignore you ;)

1 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

That is so cute!! I love it.