Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What will they come up with next?

Have you seen the latest trend????
I have to say I am always amazed at what people come up with..... 
I was blown away at the following ideas.
I hope you try them.. let me know how they work out for you :)

Salad in a Jar


You will find a very interesting and clever tutorial at
Salad in a Jar 


Try this out Mason Jar Meals. You can find the tutorial at
Big Red Kitchen.
Also check out Mason Jar Meals part 2.

If you want other great ideas for using mason jars.. run over to  
You will find these fun food recipes. Drinks, Sweets, meals, and salads.

Wow I don't know about you but
this is the perfect way for a single to be able to keep food longer.
I am always throwing out food.
I don't get it eaten fast enough..before it spoils.
Plus you have easy great meals at your finger tips.
Not to forget... the money savings too :)

If you have links for recipes.. 
please share them with us ;)
Happy Cooking and Canning ;)

3 comments:

BettyAnn Maki said...

My daughter Nicole, put cooked cup cakes in a mason jar as a gift.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I just got done reading this salad in a jar thing on another blog. I always wondered if there was someway to make the lettuce last longer in the fridge. I am going to go and buy me one of those machines and some jars very very soon!

retrorevival.biz said...

Never heard of such a thing! They sure are pretty:)

~Cindy