Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Chocolate Goodness!

So every once in a while I come across a recipe. A recipe that I love, love and go to all the time. Let’s just say, I stick with what I know!
These brownies, are just that. Amazing. And like the title states, they have a secret ingredient that I am about to share with you. This isn’t just any ingredient either. This is what absolutely makes these. So make sure your printer is hooked up or that you have pen and paper nearby because you are going to want to jot this one down…
Step one:
Grab your favorite brownie mix. I prefer Ghirardelli. And while you are at the store picking one of those up, make sure you grab two {2} symphony bars.
{I realize only one is pictured here but I did use 1 and 1/2 bars for this particular recipe!}
photo 1 (6)
Step 2: Make your brownies according to the box. Put only {HALF} of the batter into your 8×8 pan.
photo 2 (6)
Step 3: Lay your symphony bar {the secret ingredient} onto the batter.
On the left is the whole bar, on the right is pieces of the second. {I may have eaten the rest!}
photo 3 (6)
Step 4: Spread the rest of the batter onto the top of the chocolate bar. Mmmmmm.
{Just looking at this and knowing the delicious outcome makes my mouth water!}
photo 5 (6)
Step 5: Bake as directed and ENJOY!
{It will be really hard to let them cool all the way but you probably should. Just to be safe! ;-) }
If you are impatient, it might be a little too gooey to eat!
xoxo,
Brooke @ Allthingsthrifty.com

0 comments: