Monday, May 11, 2015

Free pattern... I'm In!!!


I love this bag and I found out that if I link to....
Barnes and Nobel Here ...
and to.....
Amazon .. Here.
I can get this pattern free from Grand Revival Designs;
Grand Revival Designs has published the following book..... for ladies that love to sew fun and easy projects.
The Book is titled......
Sew what you love... The Easiest and Prettiest Projects Ever.
If I post about the book on my blog.... I can receive this pattern free...
There is also another free pattern called
Monterey Market Bag.
Which I also like .. but I was only allowed one free bag pattern :( so I chose the first one :)

If your interested in getting either one of the bags... go to the following web page:
GrandRevivalDesign to see what you need to do to participate in the free offer.

Over View of Book:
Grand Revival designer Tanya Whelan’s vintage modern aesthetic has made her fabrics and sewing patterns some of the most admired by sewers and quilters everywhere. In her first book, she presents a stylish collection of 30 easy-to-make sewing projects that are achievable by sewers of every skill level. Ranging from a pretty pleated clutch to a flirty French-inspired day dress and super-cute soft baby toys to a mistake-proof design-as-you-go quilt, each project comes with step-by-step instructions and illustrations, inspiring photographs, and helpful tips. These projects and patterns for children, adults, and the home are guaranteed to work well and produce a beautiful end result. Included are 3 pattern sheets enclosed in a handy pocket, providing everything you need to start stitching something you are sure to love.
 
With Tanya’s passion for sewing featured on every page, you’ll soon discover just how gratifying sewing can be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never received the free pattern for posting about their products...don't waste your time posting to try and get a free pattern!!!!

Grace said...

I love bags of the second photo. I love something with strong background colors. Good luck for receiving free patterns.

My Blog | certificate of tesol