Sunday, April 27, 2008

My New Baby

THERES A NEW BABY IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!

Yepppppppiiiiiiiiiiiie My new Baby is here and isn't she a beauty.

I purchased a very nice accessory case for her too.
Isn't the accessory case for the presser feet just a wonderful addition to my little girl. It is in fantastic shape. I thought wow what a find. I know I paid more for it than I should have. But I saw it as a complete set. Which would give it a higher value.


I have been so busy at work I haven't even had time to plug her in to see if she really works... I just love her... she is in very good condition. The carring box is in great shape. It still has the tray that goes in it for carrying your goodies. Her decals are a bit worn on the front. Where fabric has slid across her for those handmade items. That just tells me that the little girl got used quite a bit from her other owner. Wow the stories this little girl could tell. My little baby was made in the good ole US of A.. But I would like to try and purchase one from Britain. I like the White colored little Feather lites also.. I just might keep and eye open for one of those too. If I can get it for a nice price.


Ok girls calm down and stop turning green!!!!! I have been wanting one of this little girls for over 10 years now.. I finally broke down and purchased one. I had to wait to get her until I got my baby lock...which I did last year... Speaking of Baby lock she is a jewel for being a use machine. This is not the machine that I purchased...but mine is just like this one. Only mine has had the upgrade on her. She sews like a dream.. I just love her.


I don't know the tradition ... does one name their sewing machine? If you do help me find a great name for 3 of my machines... my new baby and the baby lock and older singer. I also have a baby lock serger that needs a name too....

If you come up with a great name leave me a comment.. thanks all for letting me share my sweet machines with you.

1 comments:

CathyJean said...

Wow, Marcel,
That is a very great nice looking Featherweight you got!!! I'm green with envy :)
Now you need to start sewing those aprons!
By the way, thank you so much for your very kind words about my "fabric shopping bags" on your blog. You are a sweetheart!