Friday, September 26, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
If you had
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Prayers to those that have lost loved ones and Prayers to our Armed Forces that are still fighting to protect in what the USA believes in.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:
(1) "Press 1 for English" is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.
(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'
(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.
(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.
(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it
(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.
(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.
(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.
(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.
(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Since I identify with the people who fall into Barrack Obama's elitist description about people of faith who keep firearms.
I'm not very happy with Barrack Obama's recent remarks. He said something to the effect that us rednecks cling to our guns and our religion when we get frustrated. I would like to take umbrage to these remarks. My faith goes much deeper than his superficial explanation and I love my guns even when I'm not frustrated.
I am not by myself. I was going to church and shooting guns before Mr. Obama was even born and come from a long line of good people who have been doing it for generations.
To me this latest Obama blunder only helps reveal the depth of condescension the far left wing of the Democrat party has for the folks out here in flyover country.
Mr. Obama's remarks are insulting to a lot of folks. It's kind of like Abraham Lincoln said, 'God must love the common people because He made so many of them'.
His remarks make me think that Obama doesn't know the people of this country very well. I'm sure he knows the jet set and the Hollywood bunch, the limousine liberals and the save the whales, kill the babies crowd, but does he think that the ordinary people don't count? Does he think that they're so stupid that they don't know who he's talking about when He says these things? Does he think their opinions aren't important? Apparently.
How can a man stand in front of America and tell people what he wants to do for them and have so little respect for a whole segment of the population? In fact, a very large segment. Does that mean that he would only represent the high-minded liberal ideals of the far left and ignore the rest of us?
What kind of Commander and Chief would he make if he doesn't respect the very people who make up the lion's share of the armed forces? You may say I'm over reacting, but I'm getting sick and tired of him making these elitist statements and saying that he had been taken out of context or some other flimsy excuse.
I really don't know much about the man and neither does America. He basically came from out of nowhere and as the facts come out little by by little, they don't make a particularly confident picture.
I have a great fear that if our military gets broken by another President, this time we're not going to have time to fix it again and what that spells for America, I don't even want to contemplate.
Oh well, I guess I'll grab my gun and go to church.
Pray for our troops. What do you think?
God Bless America
Monday, September 8, 2008
Ginger from Lovestodream http://lovestodream.blogspot.com/ gave me this wonderful award. I am a bit late posting about it... Ginger I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post my wonderful award. I want to give you a heart felt thank you.
Ginger has bestowed this award upon me, with the condition that I pass it on to seven other bloggers whom I think deserve it. I know I have Eight blogs.. but I could not leave out Ginger :)
For all you that see this award know its an honor to get it and shows the love they show us on there blogs.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Here are photos of me and my little girl when she was in her prime. We use to Team Pen together. It was a lot of fun for this ole cowgirl. My horse loved to pen those cattle. She would literally jump into the trailer every Sat night to go pen.
She is now turned out to pasture to take it easy for the remaining years of her life. I don't think that will be very many more as she has lost a ton of weight this summer and she is moving very slowly. I am feeding her equine senior food and supplements to try and get her pumped back up to make it through the cold winters of Oz Ks. But I don't know if that is going to do her any good either. She does seem to be improving.. or at least my brain has wishful thinking when I look at her.
I hope you enjoy looking at me and her as we have been a team for over 20 years now.
I will be very devastated when she passes. I have trusted her with my life and she has trusted me with hers for so many years. I wake up and the first thing I do is look out the window to see if my equine kids are all up and moving about. It is sure a pretty site to be hold. Not everyone can have such a majestic animal in their backyard. I am truly blessed.