Sunday, January 17, 2010

ANNOUCEMENT!! :)

This is Gillee... she will be 27 in March... Isn't she a pretty girl... don't know who the girl is loving on her! LOL yes ladies that is me when I was much younger and Ms Gillee was much younger too. Those were the days that we use to compete for money in the Team Penning Events. If you don't know what that is .. its a cowboy boy sort of thing ;) We had lots of fun in our prime!! We had just finish our ride and we placed in the money!! Yeah for us!! It was a whole whopping $11.00. Entry was 100 but oh well at least we came in 3rd and took home a check :)

Hello fellow swappers and friends.. since I threw a monkey wrench in the plans for the swap. If you don't feel comfortable about sending blocks to me while I am unavailable. I will extend the due date by one week... Oh my....... I don't have the date in front of me... sorry. I think that would make them due on the 6th of Feb :) I will be checking emails and looking at your blogs while I am visiting family :) If you have any questions feel free to send and email :)

When I get home I will be posting some photos of the awesome quilt blocks that I have received :)

Until then happy stitching and no ripping...

8 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful horse! I would have been thrilled to win that little check too.

Can't wait to see some of the blocks that have been sent in :)

Barb said...

What a lovely picture.

I sent my squares out in the Friday mail.....yepeeee got em done!!

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

Have fun on your trip. I can't wait to see the Christmas blocks.

ps... Sign me up for the Owl swap. I'm going to try and make my own pattern using the "petal play" method. I think it will work wonderfully.

Mistea said...

Your photo is beautiful - what a lovely colour your horse is.
Can't wait to see some more blocks when you get back. Oh mine will probably still be with the post people.

Jenna Z said...

Too funny about being "in the money"! That happens to me at dog shows all the time, paid $75-$150 to enter but gosh darn it I am smiling eat to ear with my $10 cash prize! (and sometimes it's even less, like once it was $4 for fourth! Ack!)

AwtemNymf said...

Great pic! I've been missin' ya! Hows Pitty? Behaving herself? How was Gramma Peachy's party?

BTW- Congratulations!
You've won a prize on my Raggedy Blog! Keep an eye on your email-box and please reply!
Thanks and have a great day!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I did basically the same header to my blog so I quickly removed it when I saw yours. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to copy you. I hadn't been to your blog for a while and had no idea . . . forgive me?

I love your January 14 post. What a cutie pie -- those ears! They make me smile.

JRZ Jenn said...

My blocks are 95% done. Just need to finish up 3 penguins and then they're off.