Friday, November 5, 2010

Another fun day in Ta Town :) or at least most of it ;)

Wow does time seem to be slipping away from me... Thank goodness I almost have my Christmas Swap Blocks done ahead of time... Yeah for me :) I have been spending the last couple hours or so.... sorting out and repackaging the AMAZING Halloween Blocks that I have received from the participants in my Halloween Swap!!
Those that participated you will love the blocks that you will receive in return.. Oh BTW while I am thinking of it Shannon you have to share with me how you made your over the top fantastic Block!! I have never seen anything like it!!
Not to slight anyone... You ladies you are just too clever for me. I have been totally surprised at your awesome and creative blocks this year ;) I always enjoy seeing all of your wonderful fun blocks.. I will try and post them soon for everyone's enjoyment!
Once again thank you everyone that played
in my 2010 Halloween Block swap :)

Thank you to those of you that sent the sweet extras.
I really like them :)

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi Gld to see things are well. I have my blocks and want to mail them but lost your address can you send it to me thanks. I don't know what happened but I lots all my address in my acc. and I can't find it. Thanks

Shannon said...

I'm glad you liked my block. I will send the directions your way. I thought it would of been fun to send a treat in each bag but it would of been a little more expensive to send. I hope they get that it's a Trick or Treat bag.
Can't wait to see the other blocks are they on their way?

Aunt Pitty Pat's Fun said...

Yes Shannon the blocks are on their way... they are very cute I know you will love them.. I was very excited when I saw all of them together...
Thank you so much.. I will be watching for the instructions for your treat bags.. Thank you :)

Robin said...

Loved my blocks. everyone did great. Thanks for organizing it. Robin