Monday, November 1, 2010

OH no APP dropped the ball again.

OH my goodness it looks like I dropped the ball once again.. yes we will be doing the Christmas FT Qt swap. The one we voted on!!!
I am so sorry this was not posted sooner..
I was having so much fun posting about the new
Mug Rug Swap I forgot all about the Swap we voted on!
Ok here goes.. this is what we will do....

Swap Requirements:
Send 4 Christmas themed Ft Qts
1 matching spool of thread
1 package of rick rack
1 yummy treat :) This can be anything.. Candy Cane, Hot Cocoa,
Flavored drinks, Flavored Coffee etc..
lastly
1 small handmade gift.. like a pin-keep, zipper pouch, mug rug if you wish :),
softie, potholder etc...
Of course you could make an Ornie for this handmade gift ;)
Please use what you have on hand for your small gift.
Have fun with this one.. the sky is the limit here ;)
We have recently posted an AWESOME tutorial from Nadine
for making Shoop Shopp Bags.
Enjoy making this small project ;)

Sign ups start TODAY and end NOV19th all packages must be Received NO later than DEC 15th. Everyone loves gifts in the mail this time of the year ;)

Send your request to join to:
auntpittypatsfun@yahoo.com

I will need the following:
Name
Address
Phone number
Blog
International.. swap yes or no

Have fun and enjoy creating your small gift :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me know the blocks arrived safely! Mary

Cheryl said...

Sent my Christmas blocks on Wed. 11/18/10- You should be receiving them by Friday, if all goes well with the Postal Service.