Saturday, February 5, 2011

I just had to share this with you.

I was hungry for a pizza for supper last nite. I called in to my local Pizza Hut to order my pie. I got up and around... Went out in the cold and snow to go get the pie. Came home and started to eat the pie and here is what I found... Nothing ugly like a rat in the pie.. but a great disappointment. My mouth was all watering from the joy of eating something that you have loved from a child. The anticipation was so over whelming. I could not get a bite of the pie fast enough.. But alas....
You will see by the following statements as to what happened..... I sent in a survey to the company regarding my poor experience .....
Here is what I wrote to them....
First off I have to say the store was very clean and the employee's were awesome and friendly. Could not have asked for better service.
Now on to the pizza.... A grocery store Frozen Pizza would have tasted better than the one I received today.
Where was the sauce, cheese, and meat???
I understand cutting food costs.. but the cardboard box would have tasted better. I could not put enough hot sauce on it to give it flavor today. One slice and the rest went to the trash.
I remember when I use to eat your pizza...the sauce would ooze out and the cheese would string from your mouth to the pie. Today truly was like chomping in to the box. The pie was so dry it didn't even make a grease spot on the bottom of the box. Nothing.. now that's just wrong!!! I have to be honest no more Pizza's from you. Papa John's or Papa Murphy's is a better choice over yours. Sorry.. you have to do some real changing before I come back.. Thank you for your time for listening to me in this matter.. Good Luck!
If your like me I love Pizza Huts thin and crispy pizza's.. but until us ladies and gentlemen unite.. Pizza Hut will not change.... If you receive a bad pie from them please fill out a customer survey to get them to change.... The above photo is how our pizza's should be!
I have found over time the squeaky wheel gets the grease.. and grease is what we want with our pies :) thanks for listening to me today regarding the down fall of an icon in the pizza industry.

7 comments:

K-Swizzie said...

Hopefully it was just the little punk who was making them that night...I hoe this gets forwared to the individual manager of that location, and not lost in corporate office somewhere!

Birdena said...

I am not a hugh pizze fan, sorry to hear you were disappointed with your pizza. The sqeaky wheel does usually get the oil...hope they listen your comments

Val said...

I am not a big pizza person but when I am in the mood it better be good!!! We have found one at Dominoes that we eat about once a month. It is a Mediteranian(spelling??) Vegetarian pizza and it is great. Well so far...anyway. And I don't even like Dominoes.Ha!

NadineC said...

Ummmmm, perhaps you have just been "spoiled" by the pizza I made you when I was there visiting. And now, NO PIZZA will be able to stand up to it ;-) I say this tongue-in-cheek.

P.S. I had some leftovers of MY homemade pizza last night. Hee. Hee.

Calicojoan said...

I love pizza. Haven't had it in a long time, since trying to be good at the weight loss thing, but Papa John's with the garlic butter poured all over it, rang my bell!! :-) Grew my butt too! hahahaha

Wonky Girl said...

Sadly, I don't think the younger generation knows what a good saucy cheesy pizza is. They cannot relate. We usually ask for extra sauce but ya shouldn't have to!
Maybe try Little Ceasars Pizza. They are big into supporting our troops with jobs and franchises.

Jo in TAS said...

They're just as bad in Australia too, we buy ours from a little shop or I make my own. Franchise Pizzas just don't cut it for me!