Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2nd post of the day... Yummy Yummy ;)

I know your going to love these Food Ideas.. I only wish the fall would come soon.. I hate to heat up the house in the summer baking and cooking.. but this just might be worth it :)


 

Don't these look delicious.. and what an easy way to make a snack.. and maybe just maybe your teenager can keep the mess down to a minimum ;)
S'Mores in a Jar @ The Pharma Blog.
 

 
S'Mores Cake in a jar @ Tip Junkie

 
  
Cinnamon Sugar Pull-apart Bread @ Joy the Baker.
Are you surprised this is not chocolate?? 
I also love Cinnamon bread, Snickerdoodle Cookies, and Sugar and Cinnamon on my toast ;)


        Single Serving Pie in a Jar... Our Best Bites.   
Full instructions on how to make these delicious looking pies in a jar ;)

0 comments: