Thursday, November 24, 2011

Monday's fun

Annie went to work with me on Monday. You ask why? It was a very special day.
Monday was the day that the 85 Turkeys were delivered to our Police Station for families that could
use an extra boost for the Holiday.
In my personal life.. I don't have a whole lot of extra cash that I can offer.. but I can volunteer to help
deliver these .. and hopefully they will be a delicious bird.. to put smiles on the young and old a like ;)
As always I try to encourage my readers to do something kind for their fellow beings.
This Holiday if you can't financially help.. help by taking an elderly neighbor a home cooked meal. Volunteer at your local food kitchen... Organize a food drive, or a coat and mitten drive at your work. 
Every little bit helps to make someone else's Holiday special :)

 

Annie is watching as the boxes are being brought in to the building.


Here is Annie sitting on a couple of the boxes that have been finished and filled with all the Holiday Goodies.


Here is Annie waiting on me to finish filling up the back of my little Pick Up... Look she is very happy :)

The Pitty is telling Annie what fun!!! We are going to go and make new friends and deliver Turkey Meals to little boys and girls.

Pitty is like... Mom hurry up lets get this show on the Road.. its cold out here!!

Here we are.. Pitty is Helping The Mommie drive to the first destination...

Oh look Mommie.. I spotted something!!!

What could it be that my little eyes didn't miss???

 It was Uncle Bubba in his big Yellow Tow Truck.. He was just getting off work :O) The Pitty was beside herself seeing Uncle Bubba.. she loves him so :O)

We finished delivering the Turkey Dinners without more photos because it was starting to get dark when we came across Bubba.... The photos I did take were not very good... I can tell you we had a good time putting smiles on others faces.. then we finished out the evening at Momma Bears where we had a very tasty home cooked dinner. Good thing we got finished when we did.. it rained buckets... but that was well needed rain.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Friends out there in Blog Land :O)


∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩ ║
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█◣
││∩│ ▓ ║∩田│║▓ ▓ ▓∩ ║
•°*”˜˜”*°• From our house to your house •°*”˜˜”*°•
•°*”˜˜”*°•Happy Thanksgiving to your family and friends•°*”˜˜”*°•

2 comments:

NadineC said...

Oh, it looks like you and Pitty and Annie had a VERY good time delivering those turkey dinner boxes! What a great day you had! Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend - and to Pitty and Annie and Cappy and all the rest of the creatures at Oleo Ranch. Can't wait to see you in the spring!

CJ said...

Soooooo cute!!!!! :)♥♥ (Annie and Pitty!! lol!!!)