Sunday, November 27, 2011

Time to rest

The Thanksgiving Holiday is almost over. I just sent my daughter out the door so she could drive 3 hours home... she stayed with me a couple of days. Yeah she was so helpful ... she helped me finish up my blocks... she sat and press the pieces on the backing material and I did all the applique sewing.. they turned out fantastic.. I can't show them.... I love to have them as a surprise :O). I did received some blocks this weekend... they are lovely .. note to sender coming soon :O) Just a bit tired right now after entertaining almost all weekend.... I have been busier this weekend more than I have been in several months... wore me out... I need to go take a pain pill and nap....dang its only Two Pm.... OH well I had a great weekend and I Hope all of my readers did too :O)

4 comments:

Barb said...

I am glad you had a good week-end with your daughter.

The Quilting Cat Lady. said...

Good you had a good weekend. My son came this weekend too but had to drive 5 hours home again yesterday. But it's good to have him home even though its for a few days.
Alda, Fl

Purl Buttons said...

Glad to see you back on the blog. Wish I could see your secret blocks your daughter helped with. I am working away on my stocking for the swap and blogging about it when I realize it is probably supposed to be a secret...I will have to save the rest of the pictures for after!

Jennifer said...

APP, have you gotten my blocks in? Mom (Debora O) sent hers the day before I sent mine. The deadline is coming so I'm getting nervous. =) Okay, I need to go work on my stocking some more.