Your wondering what under-load.. just the opposite of over load.. I have lack of right now.. so I thought I would share a new recipe with you :)
Kit Kat Mocha Cupcakes: From Kitchen Karate
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, at room temperature
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg, at room temperature
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Directions (taken directly from My Baking Addiction, with a few edits)
1. Preheat to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with liners.
2. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a measuring cup, combine the milk, brewed coffee and vanilla.
3. In a stand mixer, using a flat beater on medium-high speed, beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add the egg and beat until combined. Slowly add the flour mixture, alternating with the coffee mixture, ending with the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full. In each cupcake liner drop three Kit Kat Bites, pressing down so only one side of the square is visible. You want them to be inside the cupcake while it's cooking. Bake for about 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Let cool before frosting cupcakes.
5. After frosting with the Martha Stewart frosting, the recipe for which can be found here, crush up as many Kit Kat Bites as you want and sprinkle or roll the frosting on the cupcakes in the pieces.
6. Eat and enjoy.