Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy Evening

I came home after work and listed 5 patterns in my two Etsy Shops. Then I started working on a couple of PDF's. One to use in my shop for sale and the other to use in a Crochet swap up on the Pins and Needles Blog.
During all of this listing and writing.... I was waiting on a very important phone call. I had to go meet someone.. not just anyone but one of our own Blogging and Swapping Buddies. She came all the way from New York to visit her family that lives here in Ta Town....

Here she is Ms Sherry Wescott.... Of course this is APP and the Pitty. We met at one of the local ice-cream shops and had a nice visit. Sherry didn't have a lot of time for this meeting.. but I was very excited to meet her and her sister. We had a short but fun time.. I learned about her family back home and also about the family that lives here in Ta Town. What a great meeting .. Thank you Sherry for agreeing to meet me ;)


I thought I would tell you it was raining and the Pitty had to have her fleece lined rain coat on :)

6 comments:

CJ said...

What a special treat for you and Sherry to get to meet!!♥
Hugz,
CJ♥♥

Jennifer said...

Ahhhhh! The Pity is cute!

Cathy said...

Pitty is so adorable in her rain gear. She is one lucky puppy.

Mistea said...

Meeting blogger buddies is always fun, glad you got to meet Sherry while she was in town.
Pitty looks all snuggly in her pretty coat.

Anita said...

I just found your blog and and became a follower, I am fascinated with all the sewing and craft project blogs.. it keeps me inspired.. love it,, thanks for sharing

Sherry said...

I'm so glad we got a chance to meet and talk! I really had fun!

Sherry