Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aweee sweetness :o)

Hello sweet friends.. I am beaming today. I received the sweetest E-mail form Kyla she was concerned because I haven't been posting here in Blogger. She was worried there was something wrong.... Isn't that sweet of her to think of me!!
I tell you ladies I have been so busy opening up my three Etsy shops again it has taken a large chunk of my free time. Photographing, scanning, and listing items takes a lot of time and energy. Only sad thing is.. it has taken away from my sewing time!!! That I hate.. but I don't hate making a few extra pennies for more (delicious) stash :) I have had some huge expenses since the first of the year and my savings was looking a little slim.. so that means I needed get some green backs back into it ;)
Here is what I am offering in my Etsy shops.....
I am selling regular patterns in my Cowgrlup shop
I am selling Craft patterns in my AuntPittyPats2 shop
I am selling handcrafted items in my AuntPittyPats shop.
Drop by take a look see if there is something that you might be interested in .... Also while your there click me as a favorite or join in on my circle :)

5 comments:

Barb said...

You are a busy gal.....glad you stopped in to say hello!!

Beansieleigh said...

Whew.. You HAVE been busy! THREE shops!.. I'll have to head over and check them out!.. As for savings, yes, I hear ya! I've had to invest in at least a FEW tools and supplies to try my hand at scrapbooking, and the bills just keep comin' at me, so... Well, everyone knows how THAT goes!.. Happy Easter wishes to you! ~tina

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Busy busy busy! Good for you!

also wanted to let you know that I received a lovely box from Mary for the Easter Mug Rug swap which I'll be showing off soon on my website!

Happy Easter to you!

MGM

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

There never seems to be enough time! :(

Granny Lindie said...

Hi
I just stumbled upon your blog; I LOVE IT, and your quotes make me giggle...we ALL sure need more of that...THANKS GAL for such a wonderful BLOG!! I will be back..