Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aweee sweetness :o)

Hello sweet friends.. I am beaming today. I received the sweetest E-mail form Kyla she was concerned because I haven't been posting here in Blogger. She was worried there was something wrong.... Isn't that sweet of her to think of me!!
I tell you ladies I have been so busy opening up my three Etsy shops again it has taken a large chunk of my free time. Photographing, scanning, and listing items takes a lot of time and energy. Only sad thing is.. it has taken away from my sewing time!!! That I hate.. but I don't hate making a few extra pennies for more (delicious) stash :) I have had some huge expenses since the first of the year and my savings was looking a little slim.. so that means I needed get some green backs back into it ;)
Here is what I am offering in my Etsy shops.....
I am selling regular patterns in my Cowgrlup shop
I am selling Craft patterns in my AuntPittyPats2 shop
I am selling handcrafted items in my AuntPittyPats shop.
Drop by take a look see if there is something that you might be interested in .... Also while your there click me as a favorite or join in on my circle :)

5 comments:

Barb said...

You are a busy gal.....glad you stopped in to say hello!!

Beansieleigh said...

Whew.. You HAVE been busy! THREE shops!.. I'll have to head over and check them out!.. As for savings, yes, I hear ya! I've had to invest in at least a FEW tools and supplies to try my hand at scrapbooking, and the bills just keep comin' at me, so... Well, everyone knows how THAT goes!.. Happy Easter wishes to you! ~tina

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Busy busy busy! Good for you!

also wanted to let you know that I received a lovely box from Mary for the Easter Mug Rug swap which I'll be showing off soon on my website!

Happy Easter to you!

MGM

Unknown said...

There never seems to be enough time! :(

Qpatches said...

Hi
I just stumbled upon your blog; I LOVE IT, and your quotes make me giggle...we ALL sure need more of that...THANKS GAL for such a wonderful BLOG!! I will be back..