Saturday, August 16, 2008

I finally took the leap!!!


I finally purchased my Quilting Frame ... Here are pictures of what my new baby will look like.. So ladies to keep me out of the poor house.. You must hurry over to my two Etsy shops and purchase something so mommy can make the payments on her new baby :)


I hope to after I have ruined a couple of my quilt tops... LOL or should I say.. when I learn on a couple of my quilt tops.. I want to offer reasonable quilt top stitching. This will not be the super fancy stitching but nice all the same. I will have to figure out the time spent sewing up my 3 tops and see what would be a reasonable price to charge. If anyone has any idea send me an email ....post it to my email address that is on my profile page.

Thanks :)




2 comments:

CathyJean said...

How exciting for you, Marcel! I can't wait to hear how it's going once you start practicing. Fun :)

Yarni Gras! said...

WOW! I am speechless. That thing looks E X P E N S I V E.....:-0