Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh MY Goodness .. where was I when this happened????

In MONTEREY PARK, Calif. - It wasn't the man on the hog who found himself being greedy.


Police near Los Angeles say motorists stopped in speeding traffic to gather up bills Sunday after a man on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle dropped a bag of cash.
They took off when the California Highway Patrol arrived.
The biker told authorities a computer bag he was carrying ripped and spilled money across Interstate 10, where people were driving in 65 mph traffic.

Highway Patrol Officer Anthony Martin says he doesn't know how much cash was in the bag or how much drivers made away with.

1 comments:

Ginger said...

You always put a big smile on my face. guess what???
Thanks for dropping by my lovestodream blog. . And you post some very interesting pictures. I enjoy it all!
If you missed my comment below on your previous post, drop by http://lovestodream.blogspot.com/

my and pick up an award.
Thanks for all your encouraging words!

Hugs my friend congrats!
ginger