Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ok ladies here is what I have decided to do. Since there are so many of you that don't mind waiting we are going to wait. I don't know about you. I for one would like to have 12 different blocks from 12 different people. So to keep everyone that has voiced an option excited and happy.... I will do the following :)
I am going to move Jenna Z and Robin L to group #4 that will complete that group and I will sort and send that group out on Monday :) It has been indicated that the others are wanting to stay in their groups and have me get replacements for the swap. I am very excited and happy all of you were willing to do this ;) There has been a lot of wonderful volunteers wanting to play along and make another set of wonderful fun blocks. I even had wonderful women that were not in the swap the first time, want to help out :) I will be sending all of you an email as soon as I post this blog entry :)

My swappers are the best!!!!!
Yeah... you go girlfriends!!!
You always there to bail out the
SWAP MOMMIE ;0)

I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF
MY TEN TIMES TOO SMALL LITTLE HEART!!!



******************
I have all the spots filled by you amazing ladies ;)
Thanks

4 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

That's great that you found so many volunteers!

Unknown said...

Yes isn't it wonderful.. am always so amazed how everyone always pull together to make the swaps so nice :)
M

Sherry said...

What a wounderful job that yuor doing. If you want to send mine all at once thats Ok with me but if it makes your life easier and need to send it to me now thats Ok too. I love that everyone helping you finish this swap. You put so much time into it and I would like to say thanks for you hasr work. If you do send them at different time and need more stamps let me know and I will get them to you.

Kimberly Bell said...

Did these ever get done and have they been shipped out yet? I have been waiting but have heard nothing. Where are we on this swap please? Kim Bell I'm in group #5 Thanks mrspinsneedles@q.com