Sunday, February 28, 2010

Second Sunday Post.

I found this exciting and interesting idea at Craft Passion...
I thought it would be a fun tutorial to share with everyone.
I believe these would make fun Easter Gifts for your loved ones,
friends, co-workers, and etc.....
You could even try to put a little handle on them.
That way you could hang them on those famous Easter Trees.
I can see them filled full with fun colored eggs
and Chocolate treats ;)
All you would have to do is change the fabric to a fun Easter Print :)
What a great way to sew for your family and friends.
So run on by Craft Passion's blog and
check out some of her other fun ideas :)
Here is another link at the Stitching Room.... tutorial
for this little treat holder :)



If you liked this idea ..
you will love this one from the Magic Bean :)



Isn't this crafting apron awesome..
run over to the Magic Bean and down load the instructional PDF today :)
While your at it look at some of her other awesome creations.

3 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Cute ideas and what a cute and practical apron. I should make one. I need the organization! Thanks for this extra post. I will go over to the Magic Bean. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Becky said...

That treat thingy is cute. Saw the apron yesterday and it looks really nifty. (Just wish the tutorial was done with simpler fabric. All those colors and the "quilting" are a bit distracting.)

Gigi said...

Ouu I love that apron, I'll have to try that! Are there any Annie Swaps in the near future, maybe an Easter Annie swap????