Monday, July 27, 2009

A new member to the Family :)

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of AuntPittyPat's Annie family: she has flown all the way here to the USA from Australia!! I am so excited to show her to all of you........... So without further delay.....
Here she is.........

AGNITHA



Isn't she adorable... I received Agnitha.... from Naomi who by the way has named her this very fun name :) Isn't she just adorable. I also love the handcrafted tote bag that came with her. I have to tell you this bag is fabulous.. it has jumping frogs on it!!! I was so excited about getting her up here on the blog .. I didn't think to press the bag. I know I am going to have to beg Naomi for a pattern copy of this fantastic bag, provided she has a pattern for them :) As you all know my family in CA are huge Green People.. its recycle this and its recycle that!!! So I think these style of wonderful tote bags would be awesome gifts for the girls.. these clever little bags fold up and make a nice tidy little wallet looking thing.. what a wonderful way to store them in a purse or glove box... I love them .. Thank you Naomi for such a fun PVT swap :)

1 comments:

Carla said...

Lucky you! She is very cute.