Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun Aprons to Make

Wow aren't these some awesome aprons??? Yes you can make this Fantastic and Beautiful Aprons too!!! Just click on the Link below your favorite apron and vala' you will be at the link that has the Apron instructions :) Happy Sewing :)


http://www.bhg.com/crafts/sewing/accessories/easy-retro-apron/

{Ps any one who wants to be nice to the swap mommie... Hint Hint to all of you quilters out there :) And knows how to put wonderful fabrics together....she wants one of the top Aprons from the Moda instructions :o) }

Wah Wah poor poor pitti-ful little ole' me!!!!

Tee hee hee hee!!!

Oh my I guess I whined enough.. my sweet and wonderful friend Nadine has indicated she might make me that wonderful apron :)

I love her work.. I could have her sew things for me forever... :)

Thank you my dear dear friend!!!

7 comments:

RavenM said...

Thank you so much for these links! These are beautiful, what fun :)

NadineC said...

Hey - I already bought a layer cake to make the Moda one for ya...although if it turns out TOO nice....it might just get "lost in the mail"........it happens! :-)

Unknown said...

LOL are you being nice to me again!!! I guess great minds think a like... as I had a plan to make you something in the near future too. Thank you sweet friend.. your the best :) Now don't get a swelled ego... but ladies.. I love this womans work ;) Ms N is also the most giving wonderful person that I know!!! Thank you sweet friend :)
M

Betty aka Fudgie said...

Dear Auntie...you are a lucky girl and Nadine is a great friend!

Julia said...

Awesome. I have fabric sitting waiting to be made into something brilliant. Now I have a few models to choose from.

Anonymous said...

My mother had one just like the first one. She had several different detachable pockets and when one got dirty a new one was put on. She had some with holiday motifs on them as well. Gosh, I wonder what happened to that old apron? I had completely forgotten about it until I saw that picture.

Unknown said...

Oh I like that idea of the detachable pockets.. make a basic pretty apron then make pockets for the seasons... Great thought :)Thank you for sharing it Beverooni.
M