Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bon Bon Garland


Isn't this an awesome idea from DIY craft projects ??? Yes its another way to use up some of those scraps that are just laying around the sewing room :) I have several Christmas trees that could use wonderful fun garlands like these. Just think you could have different colored garlands each year. These garlands look like they are so fast, fun and easy to make... the possibilities are endless with this idea ;) So get those fingers in gear and get out there and create create create :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love this idea! We are putting a tree in Kaitlyn's room this year and this would look super cute on her pink tree. Then again it would look really good on our main tree too.
Grr... I really need to get some crafts behind me so I make some fun stuff like this. I would also like to try making these fun looking Elf Stockings too.

Yarni Gras! said...

what a great idea to use up those little scraps. Plus, you could work on it year round as you 'create' those scraps!!!