Sunday, August 15, 2010

UP DATE UP DATE !!!

Hello ladies I have just been informed by Carmen she is having a special auction to auction off some of her very fun and whimsical Feather Tree Ornies....
Here is what.. Carmen has to say :)
I am donating to Make a wish for Children 25 percent of the sale. The bid starts at only a penny. This cause means a lot to me. I am so thankful that I have 4 healthy children. When my little one was born I was terrified. His platelets were low and they had to keep him. They had me so scared telling me that he might have cancer. Thank God within a week his platelets went up on their own. To this day I baby him and get afraid something will happen. I hope you bid and tell your friends. If this goes well next week I will donate 100 percent!



Just click on the photo to go to Ebay to bid on this little guys... a percentage of the profit goes to help out the Make A Wish Foundation :)
My sweet Followers don't forget to pass this on... we really need to get the word out ;)
Thank you in advance for helping to spread the word of this auction!

0 comments: