Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BFF Gold Card Award

My online friend Ginger just surprised and honored me with the “Blogging Friends Forever" Award. I take that as a real compliment.
The rules are:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and one has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award. It’s difficult to restrict it to 5!
Therefore, I am passing this award on to all who I have linked here on my blog. Its very hard to pick and choose between them, they all are amazing with wonderful blogs.
Thank you my sweet "Ginger" for this very nice award.

People that received this award from me.
New Person of Interest:
I hope you all enjoy my wonderful blog friends... Please visit their blogs often. As they always have wonderful fun and exciting projects and ideas to share with us all :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thank you so much. I am so honored!! I have done my own awards on Bear Traps and I have even catalogued some of our favorite stories on there. If you haven't read some of them, save them for a day when you need a laugh. We have had quite an adventurous life together so far!!!

Yarni Gras! said...

why, THANK YOU!