Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Feeling Good :)

I Did it.. I made a new Item for my Etsy Shop

I spent the day working on a new pet apparel design. These can be used for your Dog or Cat. The prototype was completed with great success. I have been thinking about this item for a long time. Almost since last Winter... The first try of my new design turn out fantastic.. See the one below.. that was the first one :) Now I have went into production. LOOK LOOK here is a photo of a finished one now :) What do you think?



This little bow tie is made from fabric... it is a faux leather. The material is washable in cold water. Line dry or low dryer temp. I think you can even press it with a cool iron. I can tell you this material is a dream to sew. My Baby lock just sewed right through it like slicing soft butter.



I have even went as far as making them with up-cycled fabrics.. I love doing the save the Mother Earth Thing. Remember my Motto ... Saving Mother Earth one Fabric and Button at a time ;)
You say to yourself.. hum I would love to have one of those for my little dog Fi Fi....now to find these wonderful little bow ties.... you have to go to my Etsy Shop. Just click on my link
http://AuntPittyPats.etsy.com/
I thought this would be a fun way to dress up your companion without putting a dress or harness on your fur baby. I am going to also make these in Christmas fabrics for the holiday. I will start those next weekend. The rest of my weekend is for apron swaps, unless I get caught up on those :)
Then I will start on the little bow ties again. I hope these sell out fast. They are a lot of fun to make. I have more ideas.. but those will be made down the road. Exp: one could always put the bling bling on them :)

0 comments: