Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Its Been A Really Bad Week or So For Me

I am sorry I have not posted lately. I have had some troubled times in my life of late.

As you can see I lost a dear friend this week, and was unable to go to his funeral. Which I feel (very) bad about not attending. But I know J-Michael will forgive me. He always for-gave all of my faults. :) Rare to find that in someone now, in this day and age. So willing to forgive.

If that was not bad enough I came down sick with a bacterial infection that has kicked me in the booty. I have been down in the sick bed for several days. That is why I could not attend J-Michael's funeral. I am now starting to feel better and hope to get some more fun stuff up on my blog soon.

I mention some where on my blog about my home-made summer sausage. I have had a request for the Recipe... so I am going to blog about that next :)

I need to put up some Cartoons that I have been saving for the Month of Oct....

So as they say on with the show :)

3 comments:

CathyJean said...

Marcel,
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your dear friend's passing. And being sick just makes everything harder, doesn't it? I feel so bad for you!
Take good care of yourself, my dear friend, and get well soon! I'm glad to see you back here, I was wondering?...
Hugz,
Cathy

Linda said...

So sorry for your loss! I do hope that you are feeling better!! Listen to your body and rest when needed!
Linda

Mona said...

I'm sorry for your loss and hope you are feeling better. Be kind to yourself and get some rest my friend.
Hugz 'n stitches