Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OH NO,, say it isn't so!!!

Well its official.. I am now in trouble!!! I was showing my friend the Annie I made for my dad.... well....She said to me... make me two please!! Being the great friend I am... I have promised to make her 2 Annie dolls. She has two Grand baby Girls :) Then when I went to my Aunts funeral today ......... I was told by dad... I needed to make another Annie for my Step Mom Kathy. While we were talking about the Annies... another Aunt came up and asked if I would make two Andy's for her. She had heard part of the Annie conversation... Of course I said yes...how could I tell my family no. That is the total of 5 Annie requests in less then 48 hrs. Wow!!! I didn't realize I did such a great job of making them :) They want them for Christmas Presents..... I have a problem .... I don't have a pattern for an Andy!!! Does anyone have an Andy Pattern that they will share with me???? I hate to purchase a pattern ... because I don't think I will make many Andys. Besides I have not seen very many cute Andy Patterns... So If you have a pattern you are willing to share or know where I can purchase a very cute Andy let me know ....

Thanks everyone in advance for your help :)
Ha I just got another phone call from the family asking for another Andy Doll!!! That makes 6 dollies.....count them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 !!!!! Yazza Yazza!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20493071

Pretty cheap pattern on Etsy.

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Pitty Pat,

Andy was the same as Ann, but he has a navy blue and white sailor hat and suit on instead of a dress.

Change the bloomers to navy blue shorts for him and make the top with a smallish sailor collar and add the hat to his head.

That was all there was to an Andy. I lived with a Ann and Andy collector once upon a time.

Hugs, Euphoria

AwtemNymf said...

I'm emailing you dear! I have several :O)

Hugs!!