Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stop by and take a look :)

Guess what ladies.....
You have to just go by to find out!!!! ........
If you have not stopped by the Flickr groups that I set up for the recent swaps.. you are missing out on some wonderful Handcrafted Annies, and Fantastic Up-cycled Aprons.. so just click on the Annie button and the Don't ditch it re-stitch buttons and it will take you right to the swap groups... stop look and leave your comments.. I am sure the women will love hearing about their fantastic items, they have been working so hard on. I tell you I am so amazed at all the wonderful things that have been made in my recent two swaps... Yazz Yazz way to go girls... GREAT JOB!!!!

1 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

oooooh on my way!

BTW no pressure unless you want to but I tagged you for a meme.Ü