Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wow what a bargain.. I took Denise up on this offer!!!

Denise White our Annie Pattern Designer is having a crazy fun Memorial Day Sale
Now through May 31!

http://www.thecatspyjamaspatterns.com/

Purchase her Crazy Little Raggedy pattern and get another pattern of your choice for half price! You can add your half price pattern when you add her to your cart.

You can either purchase these patterns as and e-pattern or hard pattern its up to you ;)

Run over take a look and don't miss out on this wonderful deal she is offering :)
I got mine!!!

3 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

I posted about this deal too. Which one did you get? I got the Crazy Annie (part of the deal lol) and the Gothic Raggedy Annie. I so love Halloween..... but you knew that *winks*
Aren't her patterns wonderful. I also love her brown bunny with the long ears!
Hugs & Have fun!
:O)

Unknown said...

Of course I purchased the Crazy little Annie and I also purchased the Buddies ;)
The pattern was an Andy and an Annie :)
M

AwtemNymf said...

I almost got that one too! So many patterns- so little time LOL!