Saturday, May 8, 2010

Grey Hair Or Grey Matter

Just because I am getting older and have grey hair doesn't mean I'm loosing my mind does it???
For days I have been finding frosted Mini Wheat's all over the house... It's been more like weeks at least two that I know of for sure. There would be a little sq of cereal here and a little sq there. Me..... sometimes I walk around the house eating a bowl of cereal. I thought to myself... Self... while you were walking around the house.... did you dropped a kibble or two. It was the strangest thing.. I kept finding them in my blanket and on the couch. in the dining room .. I would even crunch them with my bare feet-sies. So tonight after work I finally figured out what the story was... here is what was happening :)^^^^^Here's the little devil that was causing all the problems with my brain.^^^^
A box of mini wheat's some how ended up on the floor. I have food in a pantry. I don't go in there much ... So I didn't realize the box was down until today. I keep the extra boxes of cereal, juices, canned foods and extras in there. I didn't need anything out of there for a few days or has it been a couple of weeks... Hum maybe I am getting soft in the grey matter :)
Guess who took it up her self to open up the lid and help herself!
Yes you guess it .... that little Imp that I love.. Pitty Pat... It seems to me.... she is very fond of Frosted Mini Wheat's!! She almost ate the entire box... I am so glad it was that and not chocolate that hit the floor. She is such a chow hound when it comes to human food. I have to keep an eye on her all the time!! I would not put it past her to have gone to the shelf and went as far as pulling the box down herself... she is such a silly willy girly ;)

6 comments:

The Sewing and Knitting Loft said...

LOL! Leave it to the pets to outsmart us.

Barb said...

Too funny, so.....little pitty pat is getting the daily required amount of fiber...

Mistea said...

The sweet little Pitty couldn't possibly be in trouble?

Glad it was just your little girl playing tricks on you and not your mind - much easier problem to solve.

Cora said...

...and just when you thought you were losing you mind!! LOL cute and funny story!

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, that lil' stinker ;-) you're right, though, thankfully it wasn't chocolate. That could have been bad.

Pitty Pat looks so cute in her dress...and innocent (right?) like, who, me? noooooo, not me, look how cute I am (kiss-kiss)

Happy Mother's Day to you and me because we are mothers to our critters just the same!

Anonymous said...

Naughty little imp! What a cheeky girl you are. I'm not letting the Jindi read this post...in case she gets ideas!