Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quiet time Game

I found this fun toy idea from Duringquiettime.
Why not make a cloth tic tac toe game??
I remember many days playing this game while we were traveling in the car. Yes we used good ole paper. After going through eight or ten sheets we were finished for the day. Those 8 or 10 sheets got us most of the way to our destination. Those few pages kept us busy and quiet.. so we were not on the drivers last nerve :)
I know I know... you can purchase those fancy vehicles with the capability of watching movies. If your rich enough to own one of those.. Whoot Whoot.. but me I am is still a poor farm girl. I have to resort to other means of entertainment for the kiddo's. I hope you find this idea as fun as me. I am going to make a couple of sets to send out to CA. My family still have children young enough that have to go with the parents. The family still goes on long trips... heck going to the grocery store out there is a long trip in my eyes... LOL poor poor Ca People.. the traffic is really bad during commute.

2 comments:

Pamela Kieffer said...

Hi, just me looking in to see what you are up to.
Question - being a new blogger I wondered where you get all the clever stuff on your side bar.
Also wanted to tell you I still remember your trash trailer picture. A real keeper

wiredlinda said...

Your skirt is gorgeous, but how did you make it???
I read your blog all the time, love it, just thought I'd let you know.

keep it up!!!