Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Behind!!!! :(


I am so behind on Photographing all my lovely aprons in the Holiday swaps and also some of the other wonderful fun swaps that I have been in. So over the next few weeks I will be posting Holiday Season stuff. I will be posting Ornaments, Christmas Stockings, Aprons, and the Slippers that I have received in my swap. Eye Candy is always nice no matter how late its posted. So please excuse me while I post the stuff I didn't get posted before Christmas. I feel its important to show off those wonderful aprons and other handcrafted items. Everyone loves to have their horn tooted and I am just the one to toot it for them :) So my sweet bloggy friends... thank you in advance for your patience for the late posting of your swaps and the length of time it has taken me to do it. I know everyone will enjoy them even though they are late being posted:)

Blessings :)

0 comments: