Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its snowing outside my house!!! Again :)

The troops have assembled, and awaiting orders....
Stop Global warming!!!!!

Num Numm Num!!!!
Do you think he sees me?????

Safe from the Scary Monster!!!

I thought I would share some fun snowmen photos with you since it is snowing in Ta Town. I had to get my bad self up this morning and go in to town for Aquatic PT..... nothing like coming out of the pool with soaking wet hair. It was sort of fun being in the warm pool and watching it snow outside. :0)

6 comments:

Carla said...

Those are so funny!! Love the first one. That was a lot of work.

KittyAnn said...

Oh WOW!! How cool these snow people! Wish I could do that with sand, lots of sand where I live, sadly no snow. Best, Ani

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

We have 40 degrees here today!!! I tHink that's like 104mabey???
The sight of that snow makes me want it here so badley.
I love the cold so much....

Janet, said...

I love your pictures. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go out and make me a snowman.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Yarni Gras! said...

I agree..they all rock but the FIRST one! WOW!